Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Friday 23 December 2011

Friday Thoughts - It's that time of year

It is that time of year...Mr T and I ventured out to do some last minute grocery shopping and there were cars and people everywhere. At least we didn't need to do too much shopping as I have tried to get a bit more organised and looked for some handmade items for gifts earlier on.

It is also that time of year to wrap up all the gifts and place them under the tree. We have had to put our presents in a box (not very festive I know!) as our little dog, Tupsqueak, enjoys ripping up cardboard and paper on the odd occasion. We didn't want to take any chances with the presents.

But... who is this amongst the presents??

Ahh... just a new creation of mine. This little beauty has been saved as a present, however, I am working on another to add to the shop. I can't wait to show you!

Something that I can show you is something that I have recently added to my shop is - 'Esther' headband.


I have some ideas for a range of headbands and this lady is No.3 so far - Jane, Cutie bug and now Esther. They will be available in different sizes and colours. I can't wait to get crocheting some more flowers. A full description of 'Esther' and more photos of her are available in my shop.

I am looking forward to crafting and relaxing over this Christmas break, reflecting upon the true meaning of Christmas. I hope that you and your family have a safe and happy time together during this Christmas season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!