Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 5 December 2011

Monday - in the making

So...I am on a bit of a design roll at the moment. I gathered up supplies and have designed a Cutie bug headband for little girls/babies.

I know it all looks a little funny at the moment, I thought I would start to piece the main elements together to make the design more clear. The idea is to have an elastic lace base. I will make up tulle base on which I will stitch the crocheted flower. On top of the flower will be a Cutie bug, like the ones that are stitched to my clips. I am thinking I may need to add a 'leaf' or two.


I am yet to make up my mind whether to have a green winged Cutie bug or a pink winged one. I am unsure whether the pink winged Cutie bug adds too much pink. Feel free to add your thoughts on this, I would love to know.

Speaking of Cutie bugs, I will need to get going on some to replenish my stock. I also have a custom order of Cutie bugs which will need to filled.

Have fun in your crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!