Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 20 February 2012

Monday in the making

I thought that I would share with you what I was busy crafting over the week. I finally finished it on the weekend.

This butterfly cushion would brighten any room, with felt applique and stitching and beads to add detail. It has an envelope backing to allow access to the cushion insert if needed. It is available for purchase in Tupsy Turvy Designs Madeit store.

I have a design for a boys cushion that will have a train motif on it...too big to contain on one cushion! I can't wait to get into this next design!

I am also going to transform these little butterflies into canvas hangings that can decorate a wall in a bedroom. Things will be busy at Tupsy Turvy Designs.

I hope to show you more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!