Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 27 February 2012

Monday in the making

Ok...now to show what I was working on over the weekend...


I thought I would use the same butterfly pattern from the cushion I made earlier to make a little wall hanging. This one is relatively small, as I wanted to make sure I could piece this wall hanging altogether. I am very happy with the result. I have a design for a train cushion and I might also make the same design as a wall hanging as well. I also have some ideas for some more personalised wall hangings and a simple, chic design suitable for a lounge room.

What would you like to see on a wall hanging?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!