Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Sunday 12 February 2012

Weekend Wonders - the crafting community

I love the connections that craft makes...

I have enjoyed reading several craft blogs/Facebook articles about developing crafts/craft businesses. Through Madeit, I have made connection to other crafters, which enable us to encourage each other in our love of crafting.

It is also the simple things...picking up some material for my sister-in-law (a fellow Madeit creator) and chatting to stall holders at a market I went to today. It was great to encourage fellow crafters, talk about running a stall at a market and promoting products through various means. There is a lot to learn from fellow crafters and the support and advice they offer. Craft is a wonderful link!

I had a lovely chat to Sally from 'AllysannesKidStuff' at the market today, delighted that she is also a Madeit seller. She had lots of lovely dresses and skirts on display and these cute little dolls.

A handmade doll made by 'AllysannesKidStuff', available through her Madeit store.

I hope that you had an enjoyable, crafty weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!