Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Friday 10 February 2012

Friday Thoughts - a busy week

This week has been a bit of a slower week, craft wise. It has been quite a busy week with work. I would have liked more time to put into my designs and products as there are plenty of designs and ideas in my head, but I just didn't have the time to put into the making.

I can't wait to make a rattle for a friend of mine and get into a new product to place in my store. Hopefully I will be able to sit down over this weekend and get into creating. I will show photos of the finished products. I better get cracking!

Have a wonderful weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!