Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Sunday 26 February 2012

Weekend Wonders - On the list

This weekend I used something new...

I have been working on a canvas over the weekend and today I finally finished putting it all together. I purchased a staple gun so that I could staple the fabric to the back of the canvas. That in itself seems to evoke danger.



Our little dog can be the bravest little thing at times. He barks at any stranger that comes to our door and is willing to stand up to other dogs, even those that are bigger than himself. Yet, at times, he can be the biggest scaredy dog. Mr T just needs to watch his favourite game show and our little dog is by my side wanting attention, pawing at me. There are a number of things that our dog doesn't like: anything with buzzers (this includes game shows), thunder, haircuts and computer games. He has now accepted the iron (he used to hate the hissing) and the sandwich maker (it makes a sound as it heats up). But this weekend we can now add 'staple gun' to his 'don't like' list. As soon as I started to use it, he was over by Mr T's side and pawing at him. Unfortunately for him, there was no way I was going to stop using it. Hopefully, given time, he will come to accept it as I do need it as part of my craft.

This weekend has been a very hot one where we live. Not one to spend too much time outdoors, but it was great to stay indoors and relax and craft. I did treat myself to a couple of iced coffees though...mmm...yum. Got to love warm weather sometimes.

I hope that you had a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!