Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Sunday 5 February 2012

Weekend Wonders - Getting things done

I don't like treading water...

When work begins again, I feel like I am chasing my tail - battling to catch up with things. Work wise, I feel like I am just beginning to get on top of things -  crossing things off of my list.

I have had a few things to catch up on craft wise, however, today I managed to do a bit of finishing off. Let me share with you...


I managed to finish off an order for a black/grey 'Schauser' Bag Buddy. I can't wait to get it posted out.

It has been a while since I added a new product to my store, therefore I spent some time this afternoon making up a new Cutie Bug headband.

This headband is now available in my store.

I also made up a congratulations card for the birth of a baby boy of friends of mine. All in all, a rather productive day.

Did you make anything this weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!