Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Sunday 29 April 2012

Weekend Wonders - On the road again

The weekend has gone very quickly by...

Over the weekend we travelled to celebrate the 21st birthday of twins in our family. Once again, I put the travel time to good use by knitting. On my last trip to visit family, I began knitting a scarf, so this trip was a continuation of scarf knitting. Besides crafting, it was wonderful to catch up with family members, although it was only a very brief visit.

I also managed to squeeze in some time to make some fabric flowers which will be turned into pretty headbands. I am making a selection, ready for sale.

In all the time in between, it was spent catching up on housework around the house or work in general.

I hope that you had a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!