Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 16 April 2012

Monday in the making

Things have been relatively busy in the world of Tupsy Turvy Designs during the past week as I have had to prepare for a market stall. I have also had a bit of extra time to spend crafting. So I got to work.

This is just a small selection of the items that I made. Firstly, 'Simone' the ballerina...

...secondly, football team 'bag buddies' and lastly, fabric flower brooches.

I am absolutely loving making dolls and presently I am working on a princess doll named 'Grace'. I hope to show pictures of her progress soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!