Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 30 April 2012

Monday in the making

Suggestions...I love them.

I love to know what customers like and what they would like to see. In the midst of my doll making, a customer made a request for headbands. This was great because I had got to a stage where I was not sure whether people liked the look of my headbands. I personally find them comfortable, but I was unsure whether people liked the colours and style.

So, over the week, I have been busy making fabric flowers for headbands. This is the result so far:

A pastel pink, satin flower, embellished with buttons and a diamonte. A funky, patterned fabric flower, embellished with buttons. A lavendar, cotton fabric flower, embellished with buttons and a diamonte. I still have more flowers in the pipeline. The next stage is to stitch them to matching soft elastic. I will post up my selection when they are completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!