Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Sunday 15 April 2012

Weekend Wonders - At the market

Just tidying up now after a day at the markets...

This weekend was spent busy stitching up some extra stock for a market stall and then manning it. The market was bigger than I expected and there were plenty of people around to look at all the stalls. The beautiful weather we had today would have assisted with that. This is what the 'Tupsy Turvy Designs' stall looked like at the beginning of the market:


The only thing that proved tricky was the opportunity to go and look other stalls as Mr T was unable to join me. I did manage to have a quick look (and buy) at other stalls in my area towards the end of the market.

It was great to make a few sales, but it was also great to hear the positive feedback from others about my designs and the quality of my work. I feel re-energised and encouraged in making more little goodies, particularly my dolls.

Better get to it...

I hope that you had a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!