Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Wonderful Wednesday - Gifts for the girls

I went on a bit of a shopping spree on the weekend...

... and no, I didn't browse through shops at the local shopping centre that display the usual thing. Instead, I checked out all the original and hand crafted goodies on madeit.com.au . I found some lovely items and I have started to receive them in the post (the exciting part!). I thought I would showcase some lovely items for the ladies in your life...

Coconut Lime Soy Wax Candle by 'Torch Soy Candles'

Candles are a lovely gift, particularly for the lady that is hard to buy for. These candles are infused with lots of delicious fragrances.

Mini Lip Balm matchbox gifts by 'Twotreehouse'

What a super idea! Inside these beautiful little boxes are three mini lip balms. Just the right size to pop in a handbag. The flavours are tangerine, mint and strawberry. Gorgeous and cute packaging!

Zip Purse with swivel clip by 'Ooak Bags'

Every woman needs a handy little bag to place makeup, keys, tissues, etc in. This one can be clipped onto a belt or key ring, to make it hands free. I couldn't go past this bright design.

Linen cushion cover with screen printed design by 'Agnes & You'

This bright pink pattern on linen caught my eye. Hand screen printed, this lovely item would look lovely in a bedroom or lounge room.

I hope that this provides you with some inspiration!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!