Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Sunday 18 November 2012

Weekend Wonders

It has been an eventful week to say the least...

A pleasant surprise this week was to be featured in last week's madeit.com.au 'Monday New Finds' newsletter. One of my 'Up-cycled t-shirt multi strand necklaces' were featured and shortly after my shop was sold out of them. I also have a number of orders for them to complete. It was lovely and I am currently having tremendous fun making up these orders.

I have also been doing some Christmas shopping over the weekend and of course the place that I visited was madeit.com.au to find my hand made goodies. It was lovely to peruse through the different categories and all the amazing ideas and items to find just the right gifts for loved ones. The extra bonus is not fighting through crowds or waiting in line at checkouts. However, if you do wish to purchase some handmade products for Christmas, now is the time to do so to allow sellers to make, package and post your items.

Despite the busyness of orders and the urge to create more designs, I aim to make some handmade gifts as well. Got to package up some love!

I hope that you had a lovely weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!