Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 27 May 2013

Monday in the Making

Last week I had a lot of fun creating with paper...this week, I had lots of fun making necklaces!

I had so much fun creating this style of necklace again. This time, I created this multi-strand up-cycled t-shirt necklace using a pastel lemon shade of material. I couldn't help but name this colour 'Lemon Sherbet'. At first I was a little unsure how this colour would work as a necklace, but I simply love it!


I have had a stash of corks that I have been wanting to use to make a new creation. I was inspired to use a chunk of cork as the base of a pendant. Once again, I used a piece of text from an old novel and I decided to add an initial. A sparkly diamante adds a little bling. I can't wait to make some more...

On the list:
  • Bags
  • Cards
  • Bibs
  • A special gift (just need to source the materials that I need first)
  • Continue my crochet project
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!