Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 13 May 2013

Monday in the Making

Over the past week I have enjoyed hand crafting gifts and trying out new designs ...





Firstly, designing and making these bibs have been a lot of fun. I particularly like this design with the denim flower and I also like the 'Talk to me' message bibs (click here to view this bib and find out about the current giveaway). Created out of up-cycled denim, these bibs are sturdy, but retain a vintage style. I am looking forward to making more of these soon.


I have also enjoyed making this particular set of gift tags. These tags use segments of an old atlas. I have added a 'vintage look' to the edge of the tags. They are topped off with a gold string, ready to be threaded onto a ribbon.



I can't wait to make more of these to add to the store.

On the list:

  • cards (yes...still catching up! I get distracted by new designs)
  • tag sets (to add to my Madeit store)
  • bibs
Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!