Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 20 May 2013

Monday in the Making

Over the week I had fun creating with paper...


I made some gift tags using cream coloured card with circles of up-cycled map in the middle. I also added a vintage tinge to the edges and threaded through some gold cord. Each tag is unique!


I was then inspired to make some tags using an old novel - using cream coloured card for the tags with a circle of page in the middle, then embellished with a black card star. Once again I added a vintage tinge to the edge, however this time, I used jute twine as the cord.


I love the combination of pink and green! I whipped up this card for my Mum for Mother's Day...{yeah, a little late...oops}.

On the list:
  • A few presents to whip up.
  • Another bib or two
  • I would love to start another bag...
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!