Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Sunday 19 August 2012

Weekend Wonders - My 'Oscars' speech

It has been super busy weekend (let alone lead up week). This is the reason why...





...the final market (for a little while at least). Once again, Tupsy Turvy Designs made the trek over to Hamilton, this time for the inaugural 'Bubs2Teens' market. Armed with a few new goodies, this market was a HUGE success. It was also a market where a variety of items sold (not just the latest products).

This market also had a Fashion Parade to show the wares of some of the stall holders. Tupsy Turvy Designs show cased two tutus, modelled by two (very tiny) models. The conveners of the market organised my models to parade the tutus with a troupe of older ballerina dancers, complete with 'Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy' playing. So cute!

So here goes my Oscars' speech... A big thank you to Ali & Michelle for the idea and organisation of such an awesome market, to my darling Mr T who faithfully travels with me, helps with setting up/packing and who manned the stall as I was busy with the Fashion Parade. A huge thank you to Melissa, Deb, Miss R for travelling to Hamilton especially to show case my products - your support means so much to me and to Miss R and Miss I who were very brave to model my tutus in front of lots of people - you were gorgeous! Finally, a big thank you to my customers and all that stopped by to have a look and a chat. It was a fantastic and fun day! We will be back (end of speech).

I will show some photos of some of the latest products that I have completed tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!