Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 20 August 2012

Monday in the making

As mentioned in previous posts, it has been a rather busy week or two, preparing for a market. Here are some of my most recent items...

I had a lovely time photoshooting some of my products yesterday, in particular, these tie headbands, my latest product. These soft headbands are designed to tie around a baby, toddler, child or even adult's head. They look particularly gorgeous for newborn photoshoots. They could also be used for special occasions.

I also finished stitching this country lass. Introducing 'Jill'...she is solo at the moment as I am currently stitching her partner, Jack. Her body is handstitched with felt, wears a red and white gingham shirt, calico pants and brown felt boots. Her look is complete with a beige, felt hat. All items are stitched on.

I am itching to get into my 'Tupsy Tees'. I was so disappointed that I could not get a range completed before the market on the weekend. However, they are definitely on my list to complete. I am also  desiring to add to my cushion and canvas collection. I had a number of designs ready to roll, but then the markets arrived and have not had a chance to get back to them. Lots of ideas on my list!

Have a super week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!