Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 13 August 2012

Monday in the making

There is a market coming up and I am busy creating. Here are some of my latest creations...

I have made up a range of hair pins - either with an antique, silver or gold base, embellished with a coloured rose. So sweet!

Similarly, I made up three collections of rings. These rings fit most and are adjustable. One set is embellished with a coloured rose (as above). Another set are coloured filigree rings that are embellished with a small coloured rose. The final set has an antique base that are embellished with a square 'stone'.

I have turned my newest fabric flower design into clips (as above) and as headbands (below). I love how these have turned out. Very glamorous!

Better get back to making! I hope to show you more soon...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!