Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Friday 22 February 2013

Friday Thoughts - Thank you!

There is a lot to be thankful for...

...Every day people show courtesy and respect to us. Then there are those lovely people that go out of their way to help us out - looking after the children, giving us a meal, doing a favour...

We can show our gratitude to others in numerous ways as well - returning the favour, giving them a gift, a bunch of flowers, a box of chocolates, baking them a cake...

Recently, a friend of mine helped me out in a remarkable and selfless way. I couldn't let this act of kindness slide by, therefore I needed to create something. I tried a new card design, which I loved making...

(I also made one for my brother's birthday). The 'pop-up' idea is based on a design by 'Julie Munoz', however I have added my own spin to it :)


I also made up a rose brooch that could be pinned onto clothing or a scarf. Simple but sweet. I love this design (and colour) and will definitely make up more.

Handmade goodies are a great way to say 'thank you' to someone. Returning the love that someone has shown to you in every stitch!

Thanks for viewing and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!