Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 11 February 2013

Monday in the making

Last weekend I made up a new up-cycled t-shirt headband design. 

Over the weekend, I added two new colour combinations. A red and black combination...

...with red double bow, black yo-yo, red button and all sewn onto a black elastic headband. I also made up a candy stripe, pink and white combination...

...with white and pink striped double bow, pink yo-yo, striped button and sewn onto a pink elastic headband. 
Once again, these colour combinations were determined by the t-shirts I could source.
Is there a particular colour combination that you would like to see using this headband style?

On the list:
  • fabric flower headbands
  • cushions
Thanks for viewing!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!