Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Wednesday 6 February 2013

Wonderful Wednesday - Hearts

Next week sees 'Valentine's Day' roll around. Traditionally, it's the day where people declare their love to the one they love. Personally, it is great to remind loved ones how precious they are every day. Therefore, my inspiration for the week is...hearts.

Felt hearts by 'Honey Cub'

These hearts are gorgeous! They remind me of lollies on sticks. Instead of flowers, why not give a bunch of hearts. I love these colourful hearts bunched together.

Multicoloured Heart Picture by 'William & May'

How sweet! I love the different sized and different coloured buttons, placed together to make this lovely picture. The amazing thing is that all of these buttons are stitched, not glued. A unique picture!

 Hand stitched felt mouse by 'Razzle Dazzle'

I am not a big fan of mice (the real things) however, these little mice are so gorgeous. It is obvious that lots of care and attention to detail have been given in these little creatures. He's giving you his heart!

I hope that this provides you with some inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!