Make a puzzle using the letters of the child's name (by Happy Hooligans)
Making their name out of playdough (by Kindergarten Rocks)
Searching for letters game (by Teach Preschool)
Other ideas include:
- Use game pieces (eg. Scrabble letters) to make own name.
- Use magnetic letters - the child can write their name on the fridge.
- Find letters in magazines/newspapers and cut them out and stick them together on a piece of paper to make their name.
- Tear little pieces of coloured paper and stick them down on paper to make their name.
- Use pavement chalk and write their name on pathways.
- If chalk gets too messy, simply give a paint brush and water and they can 'paint' their name on pathways.
Have a great weekend!