Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 25 February 2013

Monday in the Making

I have had a few new ideas lately. I probably need to make up more stock of my existing items, however, I couldn't resist this new idea...





These little, embroidered items are mini pin cushions. They have a soft elastic band that to allow it to be worn as a ring - ideal for the busy sewer! True to my up-cycling tendencies, these mini pin cushions use a drink bottle lid as the foundation of this design. Embellished with beads and embroidery, this little item is pretty as well as practical. Maybe next time, I could try up-cycled t-shirt material as the main material, rather than felt.

I have a much larger pin cushion in the making - once again a trial. I will post it up on the blog if all goes to plan.

On the list:
  • Pop up cards
  • Cushions
  • Pin cushions
  • Brooches
  • My crochet project
Thanks for looking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!