Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 3 June 2013

Monday in the Making

I have had a bit more of a stationery focus this week in the studio. I have made sets of tags that have up-cycled atlas pages as the decorative feature and I have also used book pages as decorative features. This time I used motifs from children's books...



I also made up a card for a special family member. I love the pop-up idea and I love the lavender colour...


I also started another project using a t-shirt that had a domino design...


...I can't wait to finish it!

On this list:
  • Finish the 'domino' project.
  • Continue my crochet project.
  • A few gifts and cards.
  • A new hair accessory or two.
 Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!