Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Wonderful Wednesday - Blue

We have been studying 'water' at work with the little ones, in particular, we have been looking at how water is such a precious resource. We have been researching how water enters our taps - where it comes from and where does it go...

 Today, I took my littlies on a little excursion to our town's water source for a tour and to find out some of this information. Even though it was a wet and dreary day, the children enjoyed the chance to hop on a bus and get out and about. Hence the inspiration for the week is ... blue!

Felt dog brooch by 'Inspired by Charlotte'

This felt pooch is absolutely adorable! I love the blanket stitch around the outside, his cute beady eye and red ribbon. A perfect little something for a dog lover...

Blue necklace by 'Bababeads'

Blue is a great colour for accessories and jewellery, particularly teamed with a white shirt. I love this necklace! I love the variety of beads and their shapes and textures. I love the different shades of blue. Lovely!

Tea Cosy by 'Knitter's Knot'

I find it hard to go past blue yarn! I love this cute tea cosy. I love the shades of blue and I love the stripey look that it has. If you brew tea in a pot, this little item could be for you.

I hope that this provides you with some inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!