Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 22 October 2012

Monday in the making

Things have been a little slower than normal in the workshop...

However, after catching up on a few work items, I have had a bit more time to experiment with a few new ideas. This is one of them...

Created out of upcycled t-shirt material, this neck adornment consists of strands of material and embellished with roses made out of the same material, with a bead stitched in the middle. The strands are different lengths to add a fuller look the necklace. This necklace has a rustic and shabby style to it...

These upcycled creations are definitely 'one of a kind', however, it just happens that this necklace matches up with the shrug I made earlier.

On the list:
  • Cards!!! I have lots to give away to friends and family, so I need to get going...
  • Finish off one of the scarves I have been knitting: I have finished knitting a scarf and have blocked it...now to add something special to it...
 Thanks for viewing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!