Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Sunday 28 October 2012

Weekend Wonders

I am a 'list' person...

...I have a plan in my head (or on paper) about all I want to achieve each day, and the same was true for this weekend. However, I have been a little flat. I ended up sleeping for a lot of Saturday afternoon/evening and throughout Sunday. The good news, though, is that I am feeling SO much better - ready to face another week.

We did do some travelling on Saturday to catch up with family and usually travelling equals knitting for me. However, I think that I ended up knitting all of one row and the rest of the time I slept. I have had a few busy weeks and weekends that my body refused to do anymore. I am glad that it is starting to cooperate again now...

The bad news, was that I didn't get a lot of projects completed. I did complete a few during the week and I photographed them today. I will show one of my completed projects on tomorrow's blog post.

Thanks for viewing. I will chat again tomorrow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!