Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Sunday 7 October 2012

Weekend Wonders

It has been a huge weekend in many regards...

Firstly, it has been a busy week and weekend planning and preparing for another term of school. In one way, it is great to stay home for a break to 'catch up on things', however, it is frustrating when all the items on the list are not ticked off at the end. Oh well...it just means doing what you can when you can.

Secondly, if you are a motor racing fan (like my family are) it was 'Bathurst' weekend in Australia. So, most of Sunday was spent keeping an eye and ear on the race. The great benefit of that, was that I spent the afternoon pecking away at some craft projects. I managed to complete some more cards and another 'Tupsy Tee'.

I hope you had a lovely weekend! Have a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!