Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Wonderful Wednesday - Aussie, Aussie, Aussie!

Saturday is the 26th January. For us, here in Australia, it is Australia Day and a chance to celebrate all that is 'Aussie!'. It has been the source of my inspiration for this week...

Australian Icon Tea Towel by 'Kirsten Haworth Textiles'

I love how this design captures various Australian elements - BBQ, Sydney, Melbourne trams, etc. I love the symbols and the 'ordered' look of the design. So many conversation starters and memories on a piece of fabric!

Embroidered Pin Cushion by 'Wombat's Picnic'

Isn't this stunning! I love the embroidery work, depicting a 'Bottle Brush'. Such beautiful stitching! It is amazing how all these little stitches work together to create such a beautiful (and functional) piece.

Australian Animal Toys by 'Raw Toys'

These are very cute! I love how the outlines and the little touches to detail depict these different Australian animals, allowing the natural wood to shine. Gorgeous!

I hope that this provides you with some inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!