Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Wednesday 30 January 2013

Wonderful Wednesday - Purple and Orange

This week has been my first week back at work with the children. It has been a busy week, but one in where I have been working on getting to know these little ones. Summer break is now finished  - done and dusted for another year.

One event that drew me into staying up late over the holidays was watching the 'Australian Tennis Open' that was held in Melbourne. Tennis - a game that needs physical skill and mental endurance. I also can't believe how the female tennis players look so stylish, yet play so hard. One player that fits this image is Serena Williams. I loved her dark purple and orange tennis outfit. I never really thought about putting these two colours together, but I really like this combination, hence my inspiration for the week...purple and orange.

Shoulder bag by 'High Tea Vintage'

What a stylish bag! I love the tailored look to it with the pleats down the front and the gorgeous, big buttons - it adds formality.

Bow necklace by 'Chompa Handmade'

I love crocheted items and this one is unique. A gorgeous, little crocheted bow that is attached to a stainless steel choker. This necklace would make a statement with any outfit.

Crocheted doily by 'Plushka'

'Plushka' makes the loveliest hand created items. Her work is so neat! I love this carefully crocheted doily with the fabric flower motif on the front. The motif adds some extra interest.

I hope that this provides you with some inspiration!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!