Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Wonderful Wednesday - Cherries

One aspect of the Summer season that I love is the availability of yummy fruits. At the moment I have an apricot tree in the backyard, that is laden with ripening fruit that I can't wait to collect. I love juicy watermelon and flavoursome strawberries that are also prevalent at this time of year. However, one favourite fruit that has an extremely short season is cherries. We have a number of cherry farms in our area and as soon as it is around Christmas time, the farms have their delicious wares available and we buy a few kilos of this lovely fruit. Yum, yum, yum! The season finishes all too quickly, but provides my inspiration for this week...

Earrings by 'Kitschy Koo'

These are so sweet. They have a cute little cherry design that is simple with a glass front. I love this look - so sweet!

Felted bag by 'Lucy Purls'

This clever bag is cherry in colour. Hand knitted and felted, this bag would hold a lot of goodies. I like the contrast  - cherry red background with an ivory flower.

Bag by 'Amy's Little Space'

I know that I have chosen another bag, but I love the use of up-cycled denim and this cherry blossom fabric. They match beautifully. This bag is big enough to hold a lot of lovely items or be used as a nappy bag.

I hope that these items inspire you :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!