Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 14 January 2013

Monday in the making

This week I have been working on something new...

These keyrings are part of the 'Tupsy Tee' range of 'Tupsy Turvy Designs' as they are made out of up-cycled t-shirts. Some have a letter stitched in the middle to add a personalised touch. They have a bit of a rustic and 'College' feel about them. With the other design, I have a circular, fabric flower stitched in the middle with a button embellishment. These keyrings are now available in the Tupsy Turvy Designs store and will also be available at the 'Bubs 2 Teens' market that I will be attending on the 26th January.

On the list:
  • Finishing off some keyrings
  • Necklaces
  • Cushions
  • Headbands
  • A couple of gifts
Thanks for viewing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!