Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Friday 7 October 2011

Friday Thoughts - Encouragement

Encouragement, for a crafter, renews enthusiasm and creative drive. Let me explain...
When someone views our work and shows joy and amazement and shares what they like about the item that we make, it peps us up - encourages us to continue. It was wonderful to experience such a 'boost' yesterday when talking craft and sharing recently made items with my sister-in-law as at times, it is easy to fall into a slump and be overly analytical of our work. It's times like these that helpful and encouraging words add zing to our creative drive. Not only do I encourage you to continue with whatever you are making at the moment, but take a few moments to email or chat to someone about something that they are making and encourage them. Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!