Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 22 July 2013

Monday in the making

I dabbled in a craft that I hadn't participated in for a long time...
...it was scrap booking.

I came up with an idea for a present for a very special, little person. They had recently celebrated a special, milestone occasion and I decided that I would make up an album for them to provide them with some special memories of that occasion. I thoroughly enjoyed the process and I can't wait to give it to them. I hope they enjoy it, too.

This in turn sparked a bit of a paper craft urge. Hence, another design for some cards...


I produced a large, typed letter on an up cycled book page.

I added an antique look to the edge of the page and placed it on a border before I adhered it to the card.

I added some lace and type - a word to match the highlighted letter. 

I have created a small range to take with me to the market that I am attending on Saturday (Bubs 2 Teens market in Hamilton, Victoria). I have so many more words and letters that I can use as features on these cards. They were so much fun to make...

On the list:
  • market preparation
Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!