Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Wonderful Wednesday - Up in the air

It has been a mixture of emotions this week...

...Mr T flew out earlier this week, travelling overseas. He is helping out with a program that helps to build houses for those that are less fortunate. I have had to cope with the feeling of only 'half existing' and a little 'left behind' as we have only travelled overseas together. However, I know that he is helping others and making a life changing difference. I am very proud of his efforts. He will also see and experience a new country and a new culture.

I do have some plans to spoil myself and get stuck into some crafty projects here on the home front. I am also having some family visit me shortly which will also be wonderful. Hence my inspiration for the week are... planes!

Aeroplanes frame by 'Little Flutter Creations'

How very clever! This art piece has been created using paper and then framed. I love the three dimensional look and formation. Would look great in a boy's nursery.

Personalised blocks by 'Retro Ragamuffins'

These blocks would look lovely in a child's room. I like the detailed, looping bunting that is evident on both blocks and the cute, little planes. A lovely memento!

Personalised cushion by 'Bubble & Squeak'

What a cute cushion! I love the beautiful bright colours and the lovely, plane, patterned fabric. I love the band across the middle that highlights the name. Gorgeous!

I hope that this provides you with some inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!