Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Thursday 18 July 2013

Red, Blue and White

Things have been a bit quiet on the technology front as I have entertained my parents for a week. It was sad to say goodbye to them, but then something exciting was going to happen.

 I travelled to the big city to pick up Mr T from the airport. It is great to have him home. He was in Cambodia for a fortnight, helping out with an organisation that provides support to those who do it tough in this country. It has been great to hear about his experience, the culture and the interesting places that he visited. Red, blue and white are the colours that are on the flag of Cambodia. This week I chose some hand crafted goodies from the new madeit.com.au website that share the same colour combination...

Headband by 'Little Angel Card Creations'

I thought that the flower on this headband looks dainty and sweet. I love the alternating red, white and blue layers and the pearl embellishment in the middle. Gorgeous!

Pinafore by 'Pebbles Children's Clothing'

I love this cute, little dress! I love the floral lining, buttons and the stunning flower applique. I love the retro feel that this item has. So sweet!

Boat picture by 'Red Loves Green'

What a lovely piece to have in a boy's bedroom or on a wall in a cottage by the sea! I love the wash type of background and the cute, but detailed sailing boats and bunting. Lovely!

I hope that this provides you with some inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!