Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 29 July 2013

Monday in the making

The past couple of weeks have been busy preparing for the Bubs 2 Teens market that was held in Hamilton. It has also been quite cold and wet here and there is nothing better than curling up on the couch, by the heater and crocheting. So I have been crocheting up quite a few hats lately. Here was one of the latest ones...

I've made some hats that have some fuzzy yarn as one of the colours, but this time around I decided to use some multi coloured textured yarn. I love the purple and blue combination, with just a smattering of white. I made this one in a toddler size and this one has been snapped up already at the market. I look forward to making more...

On the list:
  • necklaces
  • crochet projects
  • gift tags
  • bibs
Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!