Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 1 July 2013

Monday in the making

When the weather is gloomy and cold, all I want to do is sit by the fire and crochet. I also can't wait for some holidays to reinvigorate and rejuvenate the body and mind and have some more time for some longer projects. However, I did manage to finish one project over the weekend...

... I finished making my slouchie beanie, using a variety of bright colours and textured yarn. I wanted to create something bright, unique looking and I am very happy with the result. I must say, that this design is based on a design by 'Moogly' - a fantastic crochet blog. You can check out the original pattern here. I want to create more using different colour combinations and reclaimed yarn. My only problem was that I didn't have enought fluffy, feathery pink yarn to croched one more round near the brim band...

On the list:
  • my crochet project (it is slowly getting there)
  • a scrapbooking gift
  • paper/card items
Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!