Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 8 July 2013

Monday in the making

It has been another crochet type of week...

...it is interesting how I am more motivated by particular crafts during certain weeks. This past week has been wet and cold and as my time with the children at work has drawn to a close for a little while, I have been exhausted. My body has shut down a little and all I want to do is rest in my comfy chair by the fire. However, I am not one to sit and do nothing... I picked up my crochet. 

Last week I showed a photo of a hat that I made for myself. Well, over the weekend, I added more ideas to the already altered mooglyblog.com pattern to create this gorgeous hat for a young child...


This beanie is designed for a young child (my foam ball model is a little too small for this beanie). I have added a pompom on the back and ear flaps with plaited cord. I love how these three colours work together - red, white and blue. Best of all, this beanie uses reclaimed yarn (yarn no longer wanted by knitters/crocheters), re purposing at its best.

On my list:
  • crochet projects
  • a new design
  • bibs
  • goodies for an upcoming market
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!