Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Wonderful Wednesday - Nursery Items

It is good to hear some good news. I have been a little excited to hear the arrival of Prince William and Kate Middleton's new little baby boy. Today, there were pictures that were released of the new little prince. In fact, the arrival of any little precious one is a time of celebration - no matter whether they are royal or not!

 Over the past couple of weeks, it was wonderful to hear of two couples that I know that will welcome new, little additions early next year, especially since they have had to wait for such joyous news. There are many, lovely hand made items that would make beautiful gifts for a new baby. The great part about hand made gifts is that they are often unique, personal and made with love and care. Later on down the track, they also become heirloom or keepsake items. Hence my inspiration for this week is... nursery items.

'Baby' sign by 'Made in Fabric'

What a stunning piece to hang in a nursery! I love the linking font and I love the blue and white polka dot fabric that covers it. Lovely!

Rainbow and raindrops mobile by 'Razzle Dazzle 4 U'

This mobile is gorgeous and would add colour to a nursery. Not only would the gently movement of the raindrops be soothing for baby, but it could be added to a 'Noah's Ark' or animal themed nursery. Beautiful.

Quilt by 'Wendy-J Quilts'

A hand made quilt or throw is a unique and touching gift to welcome a new baby. I love the brightness of the fabrics in this quilt. It would look beautiful in a cot, as a play rug or as a pram rug. Gorgeous!

I hope that this provides you with some inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!