Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Friday 14 October 2011

Friday Thoughts - All things new

I am enjoying my new workspace as mentioned in my last post. It makes it easier to sit down and enjoy some creative work when everything is in the one spot. As we are in the process of doing some remodelling and shuffling of furniture, Mr T came up with the idea of using an old book case as a craft storage area. Brilliant!

I have placed a new card set in my shop. I like simple, clean designs and I thought that I would use this olive green pattern as a feature panel on the front of the cards. The gold stickers add a bit of style. Click the 'View my madeit shop' button to find out more information and prices, etc of any of my products.


'Wonky Worm' is being trialled at the moment. I want to ensure that all of my products are safe and reliable before putting them up for sale.


However, I wanted to show a sneak peak of another toy that is nearly finished. I have called her 'Rosie' as she definitely is quite pink. I thought she would be too bright, but the fabric and the light purple and lime green felt tone her down a bit. She is becoming quite a gorgeous girl and will be added to the shop shortly. I was wondering if she could have a friend and if so, what colour? Is pink the only colour for little piggies. What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Looks good. Fantasy Pigs can be any colour, so as long as it blends all colours are fine. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!