Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 17 October 2011

Monday - In the making

I am not one to sit still. Whenever Mr T and myself travel somewhere, Mr T usually drives. That leaves me plenty of time to get creative and do something crafty. When I travel, I like to crochet. It is handy as it isn't too fiddly or intricate while the car is bumping along the road (although I did ask Mr T whether we could travel the other way to our destination once as I knew it wouldn't have so many hills or be as bumpy!). During my latest trip away, I used the yummy, bright coloured yarn that I bought a few weeks ago and began crocheting some small 'granny squares'.







Now, all I need to work out is what to do with them as there are so many possibilities. A belt? A headband? Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!