Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 10 October 2011

Monday - In the making

I'm not a big fan of creepy crawlies, especially caterpillars, but this little creature is different. Labelled 'Wonky Worm' by Mr T, this little item will be a grasping toy for babies.

The idea for 'Wonky Worm' came about when I was having coffee with a friend who has a baby daughter. The little girl was attempting to grasp at a skinny, rattly toy and once again I had a moment where I thought 'I can make a toy for that same purpose'.

It won't be long and this little fellow will be all finished. Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!