Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 16 July 2012

Monday in the making

It has been a relatively productive week in the Tupsy Turvy Designs studio. I have been lured, though, to try a few new crafts, one of them being tutu making. Here is a recent tutu skirt that I have made...

The skirt is made of soft apricot tulle with flecks of orange tulle, embellished with an orange, satin bow.

I have also had a go at making beaded bracelets.These have been fun to make, but also challenging. It is a process of plaiting beads on thin, cotton cord. It is a challenge ensuring that the beads don't slip as you plait. I have adapted an idea that I stumbled upon to make a button clasp.

I have also been stitching my dolls. The girl in the set is NEARLY completed and I can't wait to finish her off and show you.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!