Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Sunday 15 July 2012

Weekend Wonders

Anything that I'm passionate about can be all consuming...

I love creating, designing and crafting, however, it can quickly take over aspects of my life. I was reminded by this in a Facebook post by Mr T. He was out in the garden and did quite a bit of weeding and he posted on his page, along the lines of "Mrs T gave up playing winter sport to give herself more time, then along came her craft. I better do more work in the garden". I felt a bit sad reading that post and thought about it. Yes, craft can take up a lot of my time.

Therefore, I am making Sunday a 'craft free' day in order to get out in the garden and do some reading that I need to. Plus, give myself a chance to relax and not always work, work, work. Now, I did say 'craft free' day... once I have completed the work that I need to do in the evening and I have a bit of time, I will do some craft. Hence, this afternoon I was out in the garden for a couple of hours, trying to tidy it up a little.

However, yesterday I did make a few beaded bracelets and I have completed the pants for my girl in my newest doll set. Just making sure that they fit ok. I hope to complete a hat and some boots for her soon so that I can begin making the clothes for my boy doll. I will show some photos of some of these items tomorrow...

Hope you had a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!