Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Monday 23 July 2012

Monday in the making

Here is a photo or two of my newest creation...








Made with pale blue soft tulle and teal soft tulle with a teal satin bow. This tutu will fit most 2-4 year olds. This is another favourite colour combination of mine as it reminds me of cascading water.

As mentioned yesterday, over the weekend I bought and washed a pile of pre-loved t-shirts. My newest design idea is to pull apart and chop t-shirts to make new tops. Some will be t-shirts or singlets with a new design, others will become totally new tops...maybe skirts. I am working on a little boy's top at the moment, but I have an idea for a sweet little girls top. I also have some women's and teens tops in mind. I am looking forward to playing around with a few ideas...hopefully photos to follow soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!