Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Wonderful Wednesday - Green and Gold

With the 2012 London Olympics beginning soon, it's time to prepare to cheer on the athletes representing our country. Go the 'Green and Gold of Australia!'.

Card Holder by 'The Crafty Mummy'

I have just discovered 'The Crafty Mummy' while looking for quality handmade gifts. I have a little something ordered from 'The Crafty Mummy' and her communication is great. This card holder would make a lovely gift, particularly teamed with a gift card from a favourite store.

Upcycled sling bag or clutch by 'Red Tree Designs'

What a great way to recycle materials...make them into stylish accessories! This bag converts to a clutch, so in a way, you have two items in one. I love this bright, mustard colour, teamed with a leather belt strap.

Note set by '3 Girls + a Goat'

Not only is this a beautiful shade of lime green, I absolutely love the texture of the envelopes. The texture is created (embossed) by hand. What a sweet little set!

Satin flower hair clip by 'Rainbows & Whimsy'

I love the ruffled edges of this satin flower ribbon, teamed with the pearl beads in the centre. This would add some class to any ensemble. A simple black dress, with this hair clip and gold bag (possibly a gold belt/sash around the waist) would look very classy.

I hope this inspires you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!