Want to stay in touch? Become a 'Golden Ticket Member' (for FREE) for exclusive discounts + sales + freebies + news. Yes, please!

Wednesday 11 July 2012

Wonderful Wednesday - Jewellery inspiration

I am having a little giggle as I type out this blog...

I have been busy making something else new. I create headbands, but I wanted to create something else wearable...hence bracelets are in the making. I have had some inspiration with beads, threads and knotting and the creating has begun! I hope to show some photos soon.

The part that is funny, is that every time I start a different type of craft, I am reminded of my brother. As I have always 'fluttered' between crafts, my brother would ask me "So, what 'phase' are you in?". I wouldn't call them 'phases', rather, projects on the go. I also call it variety...

Here are some inspirational jewellery finds...

Fabric covered button earrings by 'Little Poppet by Ali'

I have come back from a week of crafting with Ali, from 'Little Poppet by Ali'. I have seen her make the cutest sets of earrings, especially her fabric button earrings. She hasn't posted them up on her Madeit store, however, check out 'Little Poppet by Ali' Facebook Page here to find some photos and prices. I hope she posts up her latest sets of fabric covered button earrings soon, as they were pretty groovy!

Sterling Silver Necklace by 'Epheriell'

In browsing jewellery in Madeit, I can't go past the lovely works of 'Epheriell'. Epheriell's simple designs and hand created jewellery looks stunning. Who would have known that circles look so good? The photography of their products also adds to the beauty of their products.

Mr Darcy Ring by 'Two Cheeky Monkeys'

If you are a 'Pride & Prejudice' by Jane Austen lover, you would love this ring. I like the way that the word 'Darcy' is magnified by the glass cabochon. An intriguing piece that would make the perfect gift for a Jane Austen fan (it is currently on sale at the moment too!).

Photo locket by 'Mikano'

This little locket has the sweetest picture, beautifully captured by 'Mikano'. I love the antique feel that it has. A beautiful, yet practical piece of jewellery. Mikano has a range of different lockets to choose from.

I hope this inspires you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for viewing my blog! Please leave a comment...I would love to hear from you. I read and respond to comments made. Thanks again!